11 Reasons People in San Diego Tell Everyone They Know About CrossFit TurnPoint
Here are 11 interesting reasons why San Diegans love referring their friends and family to CrossFit TurnPoint:
1) Our members are more than clients to us, they are our community. We work hard and play hard together; both in the gym and at community events.
2) Our coaches hold multiple certifications, are extremely knowledgeable in CrossFit, Nutrition, Mobility, and Olympic Weightlifting, and are a lot of FUN.
3) We offer an environment that is beginner friendly, however, we know how to push all of our athletes to their limit.
4) Our coaching staff provides our clients with individualized attention in order to perfect form and technique.
5) Our gym dog, Cheeba, is there to greet every member as they come in the door and she makes sure they are still breathing after a workout.
6) Our facility is centrally located in San Diego, meaning we are usually a short drive from either work or home. We also have a shower for those who need to tidy up after a workout.
7) Our flexible class schedule provides morning and night classes to fit everyone’s schedule.
8) CrossFit TurnPoint is a FUN environment where everyone knows each other’s names and nicknames.
9) We provide our clients with workout tracking software to allow our members to track their results.
10) Our coaches truly care about the success of each and every one of our members and we customize our programming based on the needs our community.
11) We recognize our community members who are military and first responders by offering discount membership rates.